The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, available from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world’s lightest and most compact printer. It weighs in at simply 1kg and is simple to handle and utilize on even the trickiest print surfaces. It can be carried anywhere and prints at any angle on a range of products and substrates. It boasts a long battery life of 7 hours and constant printing of more than 200 000 characters.
Considering that its launch in South Africa, it’s not just showing to be a popular option but has likewise impressed consumers with its ease of use, adaptability and competitive rates.
Quickly integrated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logos and codes onto a variety of items and substrates to assist in scanning and improve traceability throughout the supply chain.
SEE: labeling equipment
The top 10 unequalled features of the Anser U2 Mobile consist of:
1.Ultra-lightweight– the world’s lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
2. All in one box– one tiny box with all the devices you require: U2 mobile, remote keypad, 2 high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
3.Ultra-portable– capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leak.
4.Long-lasting battery– 7 hours of constant printing for more than 200 000 characters.
5. Remote keypad– a pocket-sized remote keypad with user-friendly operation.
6. Large colour screen– a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
7. SD card slot style– simple software upgrade and data backup.
8.Plug-n-Print– ink cartridge style without any maintenance and downtime costs.
9. High resolution– allows you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while delivering the greatest understandable rate.
10. More ink choices– print on a variety of substrates utilizing Anser’s new Inkfinity ink series.
To learn more about the Anser U2 Mobile, contact Pyrotec PackMark today or watch a presentation of its capabilities at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7D5Wqhcznw